It is shocking that in this modern time we are constantly bombarded by electromagnetic fields. With all the advances in modern technology we are being exposed to some dangerous energies that can be much worse for you than smoking. There are a lot of people who don’t even realize that the chronic exposure their bodies receive from these fields, although invisible, can wreak havoc with their health.
Electric fields are one of the primary causes of electromagnetic field (EMF) exposure. These are field that come from anything electrical such as electric outlets, electric appliances, lamps, overhead lights, electrical outlets and light switches, electrical wiring and extension cords.
These type of electric fields disrupt the electrical communication within your body. All of your brain and cellular activity in the body is electrical in nature and is disrupted from its natural function by EMF exposure.
Health problems that can result from electrical field exposure can include headaches, behavior changes, cell mutations, fibromyalgia, fatigue and chronic fatigue and impaired cellular activity. Even the big “C” word can be caused by EMF disruptions.
Power lines whether above or below ground can cause the same disruptions as electric fields.
Metal plumbing in older style homes can carry an electric current which can be disruptive.
Magnetic fields have been classified by the Environmental Protection Agency EPA as a class 3 carcinogen. Magnetic fields can be found around electric motors like in your fridge or freezer and where there is an imbalance in electric wiring like when you have too many plugs plugged into a rats nest of wires and plugs.
One of the worst sources of magnetic fields is the power meter that measures your electrical consumption for your home. You do not want to be spending a lot of time on the other side of the wall where one is located. The new Smart Meters being proposed by governments and power companies can be especially dangerous. Another source of magnetic field pollution is electric clock radios that you will want to keep on the other side of the room from your bed.
Wireless Communication Devices including cordless phones – especially their bases, walkie talkies, cell phones, cell towers, wi-fi, wireless power meters a.k.a. Smart Meters, wireless routers all expose you to both electric and magnetic pollution.
Some of the above exposures can have a thermal impact on your body. The best example is cordless devices like a cell phone or cordless phone. The base of a cordless phone is constantly emitting radiation whether you are talking on the phone or not. While you are talking on the headset the exposure zooms up exponentially. Your best option when using one of these devices is to use the speaker phone and place Shieldite pieces near any electric or magnetic devices in your home. You can also wear a natural Shieldite pendant to protect your body from constant exposure as you go about your day. Just remember to discharge it on the base of your kitchen faucet at night every couple of days for about 15 minutes, then replace them.