Terms of Service
By clicking the "Submit the Information" button you acknowledge that you have read the terms and conditions, understand, and agree with them.
1. Definition of Affiliate and the affiliate program:
1. AFFILIATE: an affiliate is an individual who has enrolled in the Innovative Ionizing Technologies, Inc.'s (IIT) affiliate program of marketing upon his/her signing up as an affiliate. The marketing program allows the enrolled affiliate to sell IIT's products to people and customers that come into contact with them in exchange for a commission.
2. Being an enrolled affiliate of the IIT's affiliate marketing program, such individual will be assigned an Affiliate Link in the IIT's website wherein any referred customer or client or people interested of buying the product that buys through that assigned affiliate link in his computer will be credited automatically his commission fee.
3. As an Affiliate of the IIT's affiliate marketing program, the company does not require the Affiliate to carry inventory or warehouse product as IIT will also service the fulfillment operations of the product. The primary purpose of the program is to fan out the IIT website with all its Affiliate's link as a form of advertisement and announcement of the product and the Affiliate earned the commissions in the process.
4. The Affiliate Program allows the enrolled Affiliate to print the affiliate link with IIT to be printed on their business cards or advertise the same in any circulated published papers or magazines. Also, the program allows the posting of the e-mail link in the affiliate's web site as the selling of the IIT's product to people in contact with is promoted and encouraged in exchange for the commission to be credited on their account.
2. Joining the Program
By filling out the signup form you will automatically become an affiliate and are bound by the terms of this agreement. Your participation in the program is solely for this purpose: to legally advertise our website to receive a commission on products purchased by your referral individuals.
You will receive 20% on all eligible affiliate purchased through your affiliate link. You cannot collect commissions on your own purchases.
Commissions will be withheld for 1 months before they are considered "cleared" and eligible for payout. Payouts occur at the beginning of every month when the total "cleared" commissions exceed $100. You will receive your payout via PayPal to the email address entered under "My Account Information" or in store credit in the form of a gift certificate to your account. You may not collect commissions on sales you make yourself. IIT reserves the right to withhold payment or remove commissions in the case of returns, nonpayment of goods, incorrect commissions awarded or any activity which IIT deems as abuse of the system at its sole discretion. IIT reserve the right to without payment in any of these situation.
4. Affiliate LinksYou may use graphic and text links both on your website and in emails. The site may also be advertised "offline" in classified ads, magazines, and newpapers. You may use the graphics and text provided to you by us, or you may create your own as long as they are deemed appropriate according to the conditions in 2.
5. Affiliate Tracking
When a web surfer clicks through your affiliate link, a cookie is set in their browser that contains your affiliate tracking information. When this person signs up to our site the cookie determines which affiliate referred them and sets them as their "sponsor". If this person decides to buy a product the affiliate tracking will award commissions to the "sponsor" and their sponsor if applicable.
6. Terms of the agreement
These terms will begin upon your signup with the affiliate program and will end when your affiliate account is terminated. The terms of this agreement may be modified by us at any time. If any modification to the terms is unacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your affiliate account. Your continuing participation in the program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
7. Warranty and Limitations of Liability:We will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to affiliate tracking failures, loss of database files, and any results of "intents of harm" to the program or our website. We do not make any expressed or implied warranties with respect to the affiliate program and/or products sold at this site. We make no claim that the operation of the affiliate program and our website will be error-free and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
IIT warrants that all Products sold through its affiliate marketing program shall be of the OEM Manufacturing's standards quality as specified by IIT through its product performance specifications. IIT and its OEM manufacturer makes no other warranty, express nor implied, including implied warranties on merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
No claims of any kind whether arising from contract or tort shall be greater in amount than the purchase price or cost of the product in respect of which such claimed for damages are made. In no event shall IIT be liable for special, indirect or consequential damages. Any claim with respect to defective products or breach of warranty must be promptly and shall apply to products properly used, stored, applied and maintained.
8. Relationship between IIT and the Affiliates:
IIT Affiliate Marketing is a business rewards program wherein any visitor or customer brought about by IIT's recognized Affiliate through the affiliate's own marketing effort that results in the sale of the IIT's products to customers, commissions are awarded.
IIT and its Affiliates relations are limited to purely financial motivations brought about by the points system to gain financial rewards after attaining the sales transactions resulting from the marketing effort of referral of customer to IIT's website. There is no relationship of being an agent, sales agent nor employees or legal representative of IIT nor an independent contractor. All Affiliates effort to market the IIT's product through the Affiliate program does not result to any obligations or responsibility on behalf of IIT or bind IIT on any manner whatsoever. Affiliates holds IIT free and harmless from any and against any and all claims of third parties that would not have arisen from the sales promotion and marketing effort of the Affiliates under IIT's program.
9. Revocation of Affiliate StatusYour affiliate application and status in the program may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons:
- Inappropriate advertisements (False claims, misleading hyperlinks)
- Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc...)
- Advertising on sites containing/promoting illegal activities
- Violation of intellectual property rights.
- Creating multiple Accounts
- Gaming or abuse of the system by stacking in attempt to earn extra/duplicate commission. You are only allowed to use your affiliate account to promote and purchase from Itsu Sync and cannot promote or purchase Itsu Sync under any other affiliate accounts.( When it appears one person is using friends, families or other fictitious accounts to earn extra commissions it is considered abuse of the system). A friendly reminder. This is for the integrity of the affiliate program as if you "stack" you will only steal commissions from your true sponsor.
10. Term and Cancellation:
The IIT Affiliate Marketing Program is a business rewards incentive initiative of the company IIT, wherein the motivation for all participants is base on pure financial motivation for all the affiliates referrals and introduction of the company's product to affiliates' customers, friends, associates and clients. The program is free and does require a membership fee to join and does not require the affiliate to purchase any IIT product to qualify.
The Affiliate remains to be qualified and recognized by the IIT marketing program as long as he is of good standing and does not violate any rules and requirements of the program over the matter on pricing, abuse and cheating of the system in order to get an unwarranted discounted price beyond what is allowed by the program to each qualified customer therein.
Any violations of the pricing policy and cheating on the reward system will result to the terminations of the affiliate from the program and correspondingly forfeits any and all commissions and rewards outstanding in the terminated affiliate.